MDA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Academy Directory
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!
Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:15 pm

» Daniels Introduction.
Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeby Sunnivah Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 pm

» My introduction
Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:06 pm

» Hall of Losers (on DB)
Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:22 pm

» Who's gunna catch these hands.
Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:01 am

» Yugioh Queston Information
Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm

» MDA Tcg Tourney
Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 pm

» Official MDA Story
Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am

» Technician Log Topic
Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeby Dr. Hooves Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 am

Card of the Month-May
Thestalos the Mega Monarch
User of the Month

Staff of the Month

Online Staff
Staff Online

Yugioh Queston Information

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erebus

Erebus

MP : 345

Yugioh Queston Information Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh Queston Information   Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 4:42 pm

Here everybody can ask Ruling questions about cards and Yugioh mechanics you didn't know or wasn't sure about in the past.
Here we give challenges to every Vassal so that they can win DP and you guys can easily become respected Monarchs and be a true part of the academy!
Back to top Go down
Duelist X

Duelist X

MP : 2028

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Queston Information   Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 6:03 pm

I got 1 question. So, according to some research and certain possibilities, I realised that souleating Oviraptor Cannot activate its destroy + Revive effect unless I already have a dinosaur in my grave. So, What would happen if I used oviraptor's effect while controlling an another dinosaur in field and exacly dinosaur 1 in grave and my opponent chains D.D. crow on that dino? Oviraptor's effect is canceled right?
Back to top Go down
Erebus

Erebus

MP : 345

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Queston Information   Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Yes oviraptor does have a ruling which it cant activate its effect without having a dinosaur monster in ur graveyard,if d.d crow is chained to its effect activation it will not resolve.
Back to top Go down
Duelist X

Duelist X

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Queston Information   Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Erebus wrote:
Yes oviraptor does have a ruling which it cant activate its effect without having a dinosaur monster in ur graveyard,if d.d crow is chained to its effect activation it will not resolve.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sunnivah

Sunnivah

MP : 906

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Queston Information   Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 7:10 pm

This question is about : Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon.

This is his effect:
If this card that was Tribute Summoned by Tributing an "Ancient Gear" monster attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. If this card was Tribute Summoned by Tributing a "Gadget" monster, it can make a second attack during each Battle Phase. If this card attacks, your opponent's Spell/Trap Cards and monster effects cannot be activated until the end of the Damage Step. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card attacked: You can destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field.

The question is about this part :
If this card that was Tribute Summoned by Tributing an "Ancient Gear" monster attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. If this card was Tribute Summoned by Tributing a "Gadget" monster, it can make a second attack during each Battle Phase.

The actual question :
When my reactor dragon has this eff and it gets a eff onhim like effect veiler or Felgrand etc
Those effects last 1 turn. Some effects said a opponent to me lose that ability.
So if it was veiler'd and I enter my turn next turn. Does Reactor dragon also lose this ability? or not and does it come back ?

Also can Felgrand use his eff in the bp in response to my limiter removal or not?
Back to top Go down
Kennyrules138

Kennyrules138

MP : 31

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Queston Information   Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 8:33 pm

Sunnivah wrote:
This question is about : Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon.

This is his effect:
If this card that was Tribute Summoned by Tributing an "Ancient Gear" monster attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. If this card was Tribute Summoned by Tributing a "Gadget" monster, it can make a second attack during each Battle Phase. If this card attacks, your opponent's Spell/Trap Cards and monster effects cannot be activated until the end of the Damage Step. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card attacked: You can destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field.

The question is about this part :
If this card that was Tribute Summoned by Tributing an "Ancient Gear" monster attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. If this card was Tribute Summoned by Tributing a "Gadget" monster, it can make a second attack during each Battle Phase.

The actual question :
When my reactor dragon has this eff and it gets a eff onhim like effect veiler or Felgrand etc
Those effects last 1 turn. Some effects said a opponent to me lose that ability.
So if it was veiler'd and I enter my turn next turn. Does Reactor dragon also lose this ability? or not and does it come back ?

Also can Felgrand use his eff in the bp in response to my limiter removal or not?

Reactor Dragon gets his effect back for sure, Veiler and Felgrand only last for 1 turn. Felgrand should be able to chain his effect and the machine monster should not get his or her effect (are there female machine cards? Somebody private message me about this, i need to know, for reasons) because its unaffected by other cards. However, if you activate Limiter Removal in the Damage Step, Felgrand is not able to chain, welcome to Damage Step bruh.
Back to top Go down
Sunnivah

Sunnivah

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Queston Information   Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 10:50 pm

Are you sure?
Cos 4 example
chimeratech overdragon
and Naturia Bamboo do lose their effects because they "forget" that they are summoned by tributing a naturia monster /cyber thing. chimeratech overdragon gets veiler ed or fiendished or felgrand etc it gets 0 atk and 1 atk only and next turn its still 0 atk and onlyy has 1 atk
and naturia bamboo 's ef doesnt come back either. If they do shouldnt reactor dragon and other monsters with similar conditions lose their effects too? Why only chimeratech overdragon
and Naturia Bamboo ?
Back to top Go down
Kennyrules138

Kennyrules138

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Queston Information   Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 10:50 am

Sunnivah wrote:
Are you sure?
Cos 4 example
chimeratech overdragon
and Naturia Bamboo do lose their effects because they "forget" that they are summoned by tributing a naturia monster /cyber thing.  chimeratech overdragon gets veiler ed or fiendished  or felgrand etc it gets 0 atk and 1 atk only and next turn its still 0 atk and  onlyy has 1 atk
and naturia bamboo 's ef doesnt come back either. If they do shouldnt reactor dragon and other monsters with similar conditions lose their effects too? Why only  chimeratech overdragon
and Naturia Bamboo ?

So i googled an example, here it is:
Skill Drain is face-up on my opponent’s field. In this situation, I Tribute Summon an Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon by Tributing 2 monsters, including an Ancient Gear Gadget. In this case, how will the first and second effects of Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon be applied?
A: In this scenario, Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon was Tribute Summoned by Tributing an “Ancient Gear” monster and a “Gadget” monster. While the effect of Skill Drain is applying, the effects of Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon will be negated, but if the effect of Skill Drain stops applying, the effects allowing Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon to inflict piercing battle damage and to attack twice during each Battle Phase will apply again.

Looking at Naturia Bamboo, the wording on the card: If this card IS tribute summoned. Reactor Dragon: If this card WAS tribute summoned.
Back to top Go down
Sunnivah

Sunnivah

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Queston Information   Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 3:39 pm

Oky thx Smile ^^
Back to top Go down
Kennyrules138

Kennyrules138

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Queston Information   Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 4:03 pm

Erebus wrote:

I don't think this is correct, Oviraptor destroyes as cost, at the point of activation the card has reached his activation requirements. The dino is destroyed, now there will be two dino's in grave and dd crow is pretty mucht useless, unless activated on the targeted dino so its banished before it comes back
Back to top Go down
Duelist X

Duelist X

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Queston Information   Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:14 pm

there's no effect that destroys as a cost
Back to top Go down
Kennyrules138

Kennyrules138

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Queston Information   Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm

Oh whoops, i didnt read it right, my bad, Erebus, you are right Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Queston Information   Yugioh Queston Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yugioh Queston Information
Page 1 of 1