MDA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Academy Directory
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!
Official MDA Story I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:15 pm

» Daniels Introduction.
Official MDA Story I_icon_minitimeby Sunnivah Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 pm

» My introduction
Official MDA Story I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:06 pm

» Hall of Losers (on DB)
Official MDA Story I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:22 pm

» Who's gunna catch these hands.
Official MDA Story I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:01 am

» Yugioh Queston Information
Official MDA Story I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm

» MDA Tcg Tourney
Official MDA Story I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 pm

» Official MDA Story
Official MDA Story I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am

» Technician Log Topic
Official MDA Story I_icon_minitimeby Dr. Hooves Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 am

Card of the Month-May
Thestalos the Mega Monarch
User of the Month

Staff of the Month

Online Staff
Staff Online

Official MDA Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erebus

Erebus

MP : 345

Official MDA Story Empty
PostSubject: Official MDA Story   Official MDA Story I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 11:57 am

Chapter 1
Erebus and Ehther

In the beginning there was a world of nothing.Not just nothing,but so much nothingness that the world itself revolted.There needed to be something.The nothingness came together and formed the first monarch.He had nothing to thank for his creation,only the darkness of the world he was born into.Thus he dubbed himself Erebus...

The world faced a new dilemma,there was now only one force in the world,the force of darkness.The world then used what little light there was to create an opposing force for Erebus.This new creature embodied the sky and the heavens,she dubbed herself Ehther...

Erebus and Ehther,as opposite forces,worked against one another.
Erebus believed that the world belonged to him,while Ehther thought the world should be let alone to grow.
After a long battle,they reached a stalemate...

Erebus was forced to accept that Ehther was his equal and they needed each other to form the world...
And that...he couldn't beat her,neither would she...
He allowed the world to grow,watching it silently from his domain and Ehther watching it from the heavens...

To be continued...

Last edited by Erebus on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erebus

Erebus

Official MDA Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MDA Story   Official MDA Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Part 2

Ten thousand years after the world's creation the world where once the monarchs lived was starting to develop.Life forms of all kinds covered the planet.There were even some powerful warriors who searched for adventure.One of these brave warriors donned a suit of black armor and sought a purpose.He stayed alone in his cave,when he heard a strange wind behind him.

Erebus,or at least his silhouette,stood tall behind the warrior.Hello warrior,he said.I have been watching you and I wish to make an arrangement.

What sort of arrangement would this be,stranger?The warrior was on his guard and stood behind to strike.

"I am forbidden for walking through your realm.I can only communicate through the silhouette you see.it has been tenthousand years since my banishment and Im ready to reclaim my world.To do this,I need someone who can walk through this realm and carry out my will".

"You want me to conquer this world in your name?"

"No,to influence the power of darkness until I can manifest in it.You will follow my command and you'll be my squire.Do you accept?"

There must be a benefit for me that I'm missing.Isn't there?

"As I said,you will have the power of darkness and be one of the few lords of this world.You will have the power that noone ever has seen.The power of darkness."

The warrior thought it carefully and then...I accept.

"Perfect.As Erebus said this a shade came over the warrior,transforming his armor into the armor of the underworld,an armor worthy of Erebus's squire."

"What's your name warrior?"

"Eidos,my lord
Back to top Go down
Ehther

Ehther

MP : 1665

Official MDA Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MDA Story   Official MDA Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 7:31 pm

She.....
MDA:CIVIL WAR
Back to top Go down
Erebus

Erebus

Official MDA Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MDA Story   Official MDA Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 7:36 pm

Lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale

Zane Truesdale

MP : 210

Official MDA Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MDA Story   Official MDA Story I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am

*eats popcorn* Why y'all niggas stopped?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Official MDA Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MDA Story   Official MDA Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official MDA Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monarch Duel Academy :: Events :: Role-Play and Stories-
Jump to: