MDA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Academy Directory
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!
Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:15 pm

» Daniels Introduction.
Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitimeby Sunnivah Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 pm

» My introduction
Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:06 pm

» Hall of Losers (on DB)
Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:22 pm

» Who's gunna catch these hands.
Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:01 am

» Yugioh Queston Information
Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm

» MDA Tcg Tourney
Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 pm

» Official MDA Story
Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am

» Technician Log Topic
Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitimeby Dr. Hooves Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 am

Card of the Month-May
Thestalos the Mega Monarch
User of the Month

Staff of the Month

Online Staff
Staff Online

Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duelist X

Duelist X

MP : 2028

Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!   Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 6:34 pm

Hello guys!

As soon as I end my final exams in 2 weeks, I'm planning (not 100%) to host a Tournament with unique features and rewards. The tournament will be followed under few restrictions and rewards for anyone to join in it! Note that this isnt the official tournament link, so the rules might change a bit, or even not to be organized!

Here are some features of the tournament!

1) Link Format, June 2017 TCG banlist with TCG-OCG cards allowed, except a selective number of cards mentioned below! Best of 3 matches per round, Siding allowed!

2) All duels MUST have the ending field and outcome screenshooted! (2-3 screenshoots per round altogether). Tampering a screenshot results in disqualifaction! If a duel isn't screenshoted, you have to reduel! Dcing must also be screenshoted and it counts as game loss, NOT a match loss!

4) It's gonna be knockout match! There's going to be a 2nd chance for each loser of a round for a place in the finals (loser bracket)!

3) All participants MUST play with full Extra Deck, regardless the deck they are using! They are going to name on their registration an extra deck NON-LINK monster of the deck they are going to use as their "DeckMaster". DeckMaster is allowed ONLY one time in the extra Deck!

However, DeckMaster gains the following effects:
a) As long as deckmaster is on field, all monsters you control with the same Type or Attribute as the Deckmaster gain 500 ATK and DEF.
b) Cannot switch or be summoned to the opponent's side of the field, or be attatched to your opponent's xyz monster by a card effect, or used as synchro or fusion material for a summon of your opponent's extra deck monster. This effect cannot be negated.
c) Cannot be banished by your opponent's card effects while in field or graveyard. This effect Cannot Be negated.
d) Unnefected in field by your Opponent's monster effects, except by your Opponent's DeckMaster's effect. It is also unnefected in field by your Opponent's spell/trap effects that do NOT target it, except by Counter Traps.
e) While In Attack Position, It cannot be destroyed by battle, except by your Opponent's DeckMaster.
f) Its summon can be negated too, but it returns to the extra deck instead.
g) If it destroys the opponent's DeckMaster either by battle or effect: Draw 2 cards, then inflict 4000 damage to your opponent if the opponent's DeckMaster has the opposite original attribute (Fire-Water, Wind-Earth, Light-Dark).
(NOTE: You draw 2 cards no matter what attribute the opponent's DeckMaster has)

Rewards:
Winning with your deckmaster in field a game (not match/round) while it is in extra zone OR is Linked by a Link Monster will grant you 2 POINTS if you are in Normal Bracket, or 1 POINT if you are in Losers Bracket

(Imagine 8 participants for the 1st/2nd/3rd place rewards:)
1st Place: 80*POINTS MP/DP + 1 month glow if 12+ POINTS
2nd Place: 70*POINTS MP/DP
3rd Place: 60*POINTS MP/DP

Others: 50*POINTS MP/DP

Win a round/match In normal Bracket: 100 MP per round
Win a round/match In losers Bracket: 50 MP per round

Participation Rewards: 200 DP

NOTE: Disqualifaction from the tournament by rulebreaking will prevent you from getting any rewards!

ADDITIONAL BANNED CARDS!
Master peace, the true dracoslaying king
Metaltron XII, The True Dracombatant
True King Lithosagym, the Disaster
Dragunity Knight - Trident
Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries
Extra Gate
Archlord Kristya
Raidraptor - Ultimate falcon
Raidraptor - Final Fortress falcon
The Monarchs Stormforth
Soul Exchange
Kozmo Dark Destroyer
Kozmo Dark Planet
Blue-eyes Chaos MAX dragon
Dimensional Barrier
"All Amorphages"
"All TimeLords"
"All Exodia Pieces"
"All Egyptian Gods"
"All the very old Burn Effect monsters that tribute monster(s) to inflict damage"

The main purpose of the tournament isn't winning. It's for using wisely your DeckMaster's Strength to win in the tournament, giving you a small headstart for understanding the new Link Rules.

Will You Dominate?

What do you think? Share your thoughts below!

P.S. Keep updating the announcement!

Last edited by Duelist X on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:21 pm; edited 50 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erebus

Erebus

MP : 345

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!   Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 6:42 pm

Approved.You do also need an aplrovation from another admin,better would be ehther.
Back to top Go down
Kennyrules138

Kennyrules138

MP : 31

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!   Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 8:42 pm

Need to play 15 extra deck cards? Now i cant play Domain Sad
Back to top Go down
Duelist X

Duelist X

MP : 2028

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!   Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 4:25 pm

If you are still up for the tournament I announced, apply by giving your MDA name, DB name and your deckmaster's name
Back to top Go down
Kennyrules138

Kennyrules138

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!   Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 6:44 pm

Good luck filling up the tournament, havend seen anyone online for the past 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Sunnivah

Sunnivah

MP : 906

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!   Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 8:05 pm

Same so i gues this place is dead? O.o
Back to top Go down
Kennyrules138

Kennyrules138

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!   Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 6:15 pm

Guess so, sad days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!   Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!
Page 1 of 1