MDA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Academy Directory
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!
The new Forum/Category Structure!  I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:15 pm

» Daniels Introduction.
The new Forum/Category Structure!  I_icon_minitimeby Sunnivah Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 pm

» My introduction
The new Forum/Category Structure!  I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:06 pm

» Hall of Losers (on DB)
The new Forum/Category Structure!  I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:22 pm

» Who's gunna catch these hands.
The new Forum/Category Structure!  I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:01 am

» Yugioh Queston Information
The new Forum/Category Structure!  I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm

» MDA Tcg Tourney
The new Forum/Category Structure!  I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 pm

» Official MDA Story
The new Forum/Category Structure!  I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am

» Technician Log Topic
The new Forum/Category Structure!  I_icon_minitimeby Dr. Hooves Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 am

Card of the Month-May
Thestalos the Mega Monarch
User of the Month

Staff of the Month

Online Staff
Staff Online

The new Forum/Category Structure!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshio Kobayashi

Yoshio Kobayashi

MP : 519

The new Forum/Category Structure!  Empty
PostSubject: The new Forum/Category Structure!    The new Forum/Category Structure!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 2:52 am

I've cleaned up the structure of the forums and categories a bit. The Academy Handbook Category has been condensed into 5 sections. Announcements which we have always had, MDA User's Guide which condensed the Hierarchy section, the Member's Handbook section and other sections into one, the Introduction section which has always been there, The Suggestions and Questions section which got "and Questions" tagged on to it, and Ban Appeals which has always been there. The Newbie Section was renamed and moved to the Discussions Category under the name Yugioh Questions. I've also added the Other Category and added Off-Topic. If there is demand it may be expanded however for now it's just a general Off Topic section. I hope you enjoy the new structure!
Back to top Go down

The new Forum/Category Structure!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monarch Duel Academy :: Academy Handbook :: Announcements-
Jump to: